We are looking for a Finance Manager to shape the financial functions with the company and help us to continue the fast growth. Is it you?
Internet Yield was founded in 2020 and grown in a substantial way with high growth plans for the next few years. We actively acquire, operate and improve a portfolio of websites all over the world with revenue coming from advertisers. We have offices in Malmö and Stockholm, both possible to work from although we prefer to have you in the Malmö office. As an IT company there is possibility for working from home several days a week.
The current team is small but growing, with 3 senior managers in Malmö and Stockholm, and 5 full time remote workers. The finance manager will fill the 4th seat of core management.
As Finance Manager, you will ensure that all aspects of the finance function are monitored and developed to meet the growth and profitability goals of the business in a fast-changing environment. You will also be taking the lead together with CEO in working with funding.
- Working closely with the CEO and senior management team on budget planning (budget preparations, monitoring and re-estimates)
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis of financial performance against budget & cash flow, financial and operational goals
- Assisting with the development of long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans and ensure adequate resource planning
- Being responsible for of the accounting and bookkeeping process, hand in hand with our accounting firm
- Reconcile monthly financial activity, organize and fulfil tax-related requirements including VAT and company taxes
- Managing accounts payable and receivable, cash flow, bank accounts, financing/loans, capital assets and payroll
- Liaise with the accounting firm and externally appointed auditor to prepare draft audit accounts
- Manage external contact with banks, lenders, partners and authorities
- Manage projects linked to improvement and development of Finance function within the company
You will report to the company’s CEO.
Who we are looking for
- Masters degree in Finance or Accounting
- Accountancy qualification/certification preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3 years of Corporate finance experience, preferably in the fields of Auditing or controlling
- Highly motivated and self-driven person
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Capability to lead projects along with a daily financial routine
- Flexible approach to work and capacity of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Strong desire to work in a start-up environment
- Team player with the ability to develop and manage a team in the future
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must
Why you should join us
- Awesome opportunity to be part of a start-up that is profitable and quickly growing, possibility for stock option program
- Great challenge for shaping the Finance function inside the company to help us achieve our next growth level
- Multicultural context and learning something new every day