We are looking for a Head of Revenue to increase revenue across all websites and help us to continue the fast growth. Is it you?
Internet Yield was founded in 2020 and grown in a substantial way with high growth plans for the next few years. We actively acquire, operate and improve a portfolio of websites all over the world with revenue coming from advertisers. We have offices in Malmö and Stockholm, both possible to work from. As an IT company there is possibility for working from home several days a week.
The current team is small but growing, with 3 senior managers in Malmö and Stockholm, and 5 full time remote workers.
As Head of Revenue, you will be responsible for revenue on websites, primarily from Display Ads and Affiliate. You will be in charge of partners and growing your team to maximize revenue on websites. You will ensure that all aspects of revenue are monitored and developed to meet the growth and profitability goals of the business in a fast-changing environment.
- Working closely with the Head of Traffic, CTO and senior management team on increasing revenue from visitors
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis of revenue performance against budget and operational goals
- Assisting with the strategic planning for and ensure adequate resource planning
- Hiring and managing a team as needed
- Manage external contact with revenue partners such as affiliates and other ad partners
- Manage projects linked to improvement and development of revenue or control function within the company
You will report to the company’s CEO.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of digital advertising, website revenue optimization experience or similar relevant fields
- Highly motivated and self-driven person
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Capability to lead projects along with a daily routine
- Flexible approach to work and capacity of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Strong desire to work in a start-up environment
- Team player with the ability to develop and manage a team in the future
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must
Why you should join us
- Awesome opportunity to be part of a start-up that is profitable and quickly growing, possibility for stock option program
- Great challenge for shaping the Revenue function inside the company to help us achieve our next growth level
- Multicultural context and learning something new every day